Signup and Login
Users get access to Energy Resources personalized investment information.
Donít have an account? Create one now here
AREAS OF OPERATION
Energy Resources is currently focused on properties and projects in key strategic geographical locations in the United States, Because the United States is the world's largest importer of crude oil, it is easy to forget that:
- United States oil industry produces over 7.4 million b/day over three times the amount of production in Canada.
- United States consumes 21 Million barrels of oil per day that represents 25% of world consumption and 10 times the amount Canada consumes
- Has produced more oil cumulatively, than any other countries reserves in the world (except S.A)
- 3rd largest producer after Russia and Saudi Arabia
- Almost 50 percent of the crude oil that Canada produces is classified as heavy oil, Costly and commercially not viable.
- The United States in 2011 exported more petroleum products, on an annual basis, than it imported for the first time since 1949
- U.S. petroleum product net exports (exports minus imports) averaged 0.44 million barrels per day (bbl/d) in 2011, with imports at a nine-year low of close to 2.4 million bbl/d and exports at a record high of nearly 2.9 million bbl/d
Energy Resources and its professional staff and partners are continuously analyzing the following geographic areas which have either been acquired or under analysis for potential acquisition by the firm.
Energy Resources team has evaluated properties in this state ranging from current production PDP to behind pipeline opportunities. The firm has identified 4 properties which would in turn be grouped into a portfolio investment opportunity. The portfolio would consist of PDP, PDNP and PUD wells, which offer current and future appreciation.
LouisianaEnergy Resources is in early stages of property analysis within this gulf region, however we see great upside potential on oil and gas offerings from this state. Louisiana ranks fourth among the States in crude oil production, behind Texas, Alaska, and California (excluding Federal offshore areas, which produce more than any single State). Two of the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve's four storage facilities are located in Louisiana. The liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at Sabine is the largest of nine existing LNG import sites in the United States.
Energy Resources is actively involved in market intelligence in core areas of the state to showcase a project worth being involved in from all aspects of a secure investment. Texas is the leading crude oil-producing State in the Nation (excluding Federal offshore areas, which produce more than any single State). The State's signature type of crude oil, known as West Texas Intermediate (WTI), remains the major benchmark of crude oil in the Americas.